Friday, June 24, 2011

Fifty-Eight days passed

Fifteenth day of work today. I bought a chicken pau and two siew mai for breakfast today. Intended to have Pasta Mania for lunch at 2pm with Ruth. But last minute she had to go to a site at 2pm. Waited for her to come back and she said Bernard bringing us out to eat. It is Ruth last day of intern today so I will be working alone from next week onwards. We waited and waited till 4+pm and we finally went out for our very late lunch. Bernard drove us to Parkway Parade, it has been so many years since I last been there. Used to go there very often with Grandma when I was a child, changed so much. We ate at Swensens till we all from very veey hungry become very very full.

When we returned to the office, it was already 6.25pm. I quickly finished up what I needed to go and left at 6.50pm. I won't be back at work till Tuesday as Melody will be having her 18th month injection on Monday. I went to NTUC at Singapore Post Centre to buy chicken for Grandma. Took train back and meet Grandma and Melody at Compass Point. Walked around to hunt for nice shoes for work but the one I like does not have my size so forget it. We went to Metro and Grandma bought two new tops and one new shorts for me. Went to McDonalds to buy McNaugget happy meal for Melody as Grandma said she didn't eat much the whole day. Homed almost 10pm, very very tired.




Brrakfast for today.












Lunch cum dinner at Swensens, boss treat!






Boss filling up lucky draw.



Inside boss's car.



Random place that boss went to buy a carton of Martel. It's name said wine merchant but it sells so many thing, more like provision shop.












Ruth & I, she looks so different in pictures.



Me for today.









Trying clothes in Metro. I bought the black top & shorts in the second picture and a white top which I didn't try. I really like the top in the first picture but it was too short.















My Melody enjoying her meal at McDonalds.















My Melody with her new pacifier which Grandma bought earlier cos she forgot to bring her pacifier out. And tied it to the stroller cos scared My Melody throw it away.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment