Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fourty-Three days passed

Fourth day of work. Met Ruth at Paya Lebar station. I bought mushroom tuna puff from Delifrance for breakfast, one of my favorite which I have not bought for months. We had lunch at Ananas Cafe, we both ate nasi lemak and bought Cup Walker. The hours after we came back from lunch break, I was very bored. Was spending time using Tumblr and playing Neopets. Even if I had stuff to do, I usually finished it very fast and get bored again while waiting for the next task. Went to bank in cheque before heading back to Dad's home.









Reflections in toilet again.















My Melody playing behind glass door.



This is also behind glass door but with the lights on, totally can't see the glass already.









Kpo baby wants to sweep the floor.









Baby girl & piggy sister.



Breakfast for today.



Snacks for today.



Dinner for today.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment