Friday, June 3, 2011

Thirty-Seven days passed

Brought My Melody to see doctor at ProHealth Medical Clinic in the morning because her temperature was very hot again and she vomited her milk out. Her temperature was still 39.9degree. And she vomited again all over my shorts and feet from crying too much when the doctor is trying to check her. Doctor said she had throat infection which is the reason for the cause of her high fever too. Poor baby had a total of 7 different medicines to take. And a bullet of medicine was inserted into her backside hole due to very high fever. I gave her different medicine at different timing, so throughout the day, she had to take medicine every one or two hours. Please get well soon my baby. Grandma came over for awhile in the late afternoon.









My sick baby playing connect four on her own.















My sick baby watching sister play her ironing set.



My lunch, Korean Kimchi instant noodle.



My dinner, soup which Grandma taught maid to cook & my first attempt frying beansprout on my own.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment