Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thirty-Nine days passed

My Melody fever is finally gone for good I hope. But she is still coughing and having dirreoh. I went down to take stuff from Grandma as she drop by here before heading to Harbour Front. She going on cruise again from today till Friday. So the maid at Dad's home need to look after My Melody and sister alone as I'm starting my two weeks trail at work tomorrow. I'm worried that naughty sister will do anything bad or bully My Melody but I don't want to lose this chance to be able to work again. Very nervous bout working in a new environment and new field of work, I pray things will go well please.









Poor Melody took so many medicines till become very restless.


















Baby singing and dancing with maid.



The soup Grandma gave us.



My dinner.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment