Monday, June 13, 2011

Fourty-Seven days passed

Sixth day of work. Met Ruth at Paya Lebar station and bought breakfast before heading to work. We had lunch at Subway again and this time we both ordered footlong. Went back to Dad's home after work to bring My Melody back to my home today as Grandma will be home to look after her this week. Finally I am home but only for five days as Grandma going cruise on Sunday again until Wednesday.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Me in a new yellow top which Grandma bought for Dad's wife but I said it was nice & she gave it to me.















My Melody enjoying her baby bites in the LRT as usual.

Few photos I missed out in yesterday's blog post..






Us resting while watching the dogs play in water.






Little Trev & My Melody.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment