Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thirty-Eight days passed

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY to ALJL! :D

My Melody woke up with very very high fever again and I inserted the bullet thingy into her backside hole again. Her temperature dropped to normal as time passed. Grandma and Grandaunt suddenly came over without telling me. Grandaunt bought a baby in bathtub toy for My Melody but sister keeps snatching her toys away and make her cry so badly.
Went downstairs with Grandma and Grandaunt when they going back and Grandma bought a cake for sister and durain puffs for me. Hope My Melody get well by tomorrow please.









My Melody & piggy sister watching cartoon together.















My Melody playing with her new toys from Grandaunt.















My Melody always wanting the maid to carry her, refuse to let me carry either.









My Melody attempting to carry that heavy box filled with toys down but failed so she started to cry.



My durain puffs, yummy.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment