Friday, June 10, 2011

Fourty-Four days passed

Fifth day of work today. I prepared breakfast for myself, five slices of tuna bread with egg. Met Ruth at Paya Lebar station. We went for very late lunch today cos we both we waiting for each other thinking the other was busy when actually we both were free already. We went for lunch at 4pm and takeaway food from Subway back to office. We also bought cookies 'n' cream frappe from Delifrance as there is 50% off for students, $2.40 promotion price. I actually quite like the taste of it but I am not sure if it is the cause of my dirreoh after that. Took train back to Seng Kang with Ruth. Weekends is here but actually I quite like going to work except for the waking up early part. And grandma is back home today.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



A picture of my two bosses which I snapped from his mousepad.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment