Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thirty-Six days passed

Grandma cut hair for My Melody at home. Out with Grandma and My Melody at 1pm. Grandma wanted to go to Metro to buy tops and I bought two tops too. Actually only want to buy one for $25, but it is two for $39 so I took a black and a white but exactly same design. After payment then realize got another design but do not know if can mix and match. I also bought Made In Candy, bag of everything.

Next we headed to Clementi by train, but end up taking taxi at Outram Park. Had appointment at 3pm and finished at 4.45pm. Walked over to The Clementi Mall for our late lunch at NTUC Foodfare. We both ate prawn noodles and I ordered a plate of white carrot cake too. Took train back to Seng Kang. Grandma went home while I took LRT to Dad's place to stay again.

My poor Melody is suddenly down with fever, just one night at home and she is sick, guess too dirty since I'm not at home to clean the house for so long. Bought cooling pad for My Melody to use. I took her temperature when I reached Dad's place and I got shocked, it was 39.9degrees, so high. Gave her sister's high fever med from KK and her temperature did drop. But near midnight suddenly start to get hotter again. I hope my poor baby girl will get well soon.










My Melody in the cab.



My lunch with Grandma.









My Melody playing connect 4.



My poor baby having super high fever.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment