Monday, June 6, 2011

Fourty days passed

Today is my first day of work at a new working environment and field of work. I met Ruth at Singapore Post Centre and we walked over together as I was not sure where the office is located. We went for lunch at 2pm and ate at Kopitiam. First day of work was okay but I had to drop cheques at Compass Point so waste money to tap-out and tap-in again as I needed to take LRT back to Dad's place. My poor Melody's bottom totally red until very very jia lat and 泼皮 so I brought her to see the same doctor she saw on Friday when she had high fever at ProHealth Medical Clinic (Fernvale LRT). He charged me half price for consultation but the dirreoh powder med so expensive, $10 for ten packets. Hope her that peepee part will heal soon cos everytime change diaper and apply med for her, she will scream and struggle like mad due to the pain.






The inside view of my workplace. The place where Ruth is sitting at now is my work desk.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment