Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fourty-One days passed

Today is the second day of work and my nose have been giving me problems since my first day of work yesterday. Met Jason and Ruth at Seng Kang MRT platform and trained to Paya Lebar together. We had breakfast at Coffee & Toast at Singapore Post Centre and I realized that I did not bring my wallet. I had to draw out $80 cash for the boss to pay people as he gave me a cheque to deposit to my bank account. Thank god Jason lend me $80 and Ruth lend me $10 for my breakfast and lunch. We went for lunch at 2.30pm and ate at Kopitiam again, prawn noodles today. I needed to drop cheques again today so my going home routine was the same as yesterday. Both days also had to issue cheques and mail letters. I knock off at 6pm yesterday and 6.30pm today.









Me, Myself & I





















My Melody.



Maid & baby girl.



Dinner at home, Dad bought my favorite 豆腐皮 too.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment