Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fifty-Seven days passed.

Fourteenth day of work today. I left home 5mins before 9am because I was trying to print out a letter and because I really do not know what to wear. I kept changing and changing and end up wearing my favourite sky blue top and light faded blue denim shorts. I took cab to work for the first time ever since u started this new job. No chance to buy breakfast and my stomach was growling the entire morning but I only went for lunch at 2pm. Ruth was out with one of the boss so I ate at Kopitiam alone. Ruth had to stay for OT so I knock off work at 6.30pm alone.












Me for today.















My Melody for today.



Lunch for today. A big portion again. I think I will puke if I see rice after today.



Dinner for today. I really really really love carrot cake. I think I can eat it every day without getting sick of it.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment