Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fifty-Two days passed

Out to Compass Point at 10.30am to wait for Sister and maid to bring them to my home. They reached at 11am, wasted half an hour of my precious sleeping time or chance to eat KFC's a.m. porridge. Went out to Compass Point again in the evening with Grandma, Sister, maid and Melody. Sister wanted to eat McDonalds and Grandma bought for her.

I think I will get diabetes soon because everything I ate is very sweet. For the first time in my entire life, I bought cinnamon melts as I am not the one paying for it. Also bought the 1-for-1 coke float. And hot fudge sundae meant for sister but Grandma bought a cone for her from the dessert kiosk already. And a small cup of iced-milo from Sister's happy meal. Walked around Compass Point with My Melody, supposedly wanting to buy a pair of pumps and tops for myself. Ended up spending half an hour in FOX and buying new dresses and clothes for My Melody, used my FOX points to change $30 voucher to offset. Homed by 10pm.



Random screenshot at a nice timing again.






















Kids at home.



My sweet meal at McDonald.



My Melody wants some food.









Piggy sister enjoying her ice-cream.






Trying out tops in Metro & I'm considering to buy them but like very kiddish for work.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment