Friday, June 17, 2011

Fifty-One days passed

Tenth day of work today. I made breakfast for myself again, two slices of bread with tuna and two slices of bread with chocolate peanut butter and I brought plain water today. For lunch today, Ruth and I walked to Haig Road hawker centre, we ate chicken rice. We bought the 1-for-1 coke float from McDonalds too. After work, I had dinner from Chinatown. It's been long since I ate 凉皮. Also watched the movie 'The Other Boelyn Girl', I wanted to buy this storybook long ago and shortly after the movie came out. Another happy day overall.
























My Melody looks so adorable in this baby doll alike pajamas and her cheeky expressions.






Me for today.



Breakfast for today.



Our chicken rice lunch.



Our coke floats.



凉皮 for dinner.



And side dishes with 豆腐皮.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment