Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First Trip to V5!

18th April 2012, Wednesday.

A last minute decision to go to V5 for the first time with Stephanie, Jeannette, QiHao and Ivan. I met them at Orchard station and we walked over to Coffee Bean at Forum to chill for awhile waiting for QiHao to reached. It was quite an enjoyable night, perhaps indulging in alcohol during this period of time seems to be the best solution to forget the pain I feel these days for that moment.



Subway for lunch.



Bought Koi for Stephanie & Jeannette.



With Stephanie & Jeannette.



Just me, myself & I.



With Stephanie, Sunshine.



With Jeannette, Mana.



With QiHao & Gorge.



A new found good friend, Aey.



WithAh Rang.



With XiaoFeng & AhRang again.



I can't remember their names.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment