Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sing-A-Song with Family!

I was supposed to go to Melody's CC for meet-the-teacher session at 9.30am. Guess what? I overslept as always, what's new? I was also late in meeting Mummy, AhYi and Cousin for Kbox singing session. K Lunch starts at 11am, I was supposed to send Melody over to AhYi's home as her maid gonna help me look after Melody today. But I woke up past 11am, prepared and rushed and reached AhYi's home at a little past 12pm.

I took a cab to Kallang Leisure Part to meet them, we sang all the way till 7pm. Though Cousin left at 2pm and came back again with her husband to join us for dinner with Sylvester as well. Ahyi, Cousin, her husband and I shared a cab back to AhYi's home. I picked Melody up and took cab again, dropping Cousin and her husband off at their home and I went to Grandaunt's home to stayover tonight with Melody,

First time ever (when I'm an adult) singing at Kbox with my mother as well as Cousin and AhYi. I love days like that.



Random shot of the drinks.



My teriyaki chicken lunch set.



The snacks one will never get sick off.



Top shell is the sex I swear.



Mixed fried platter set.



Cousin YanPeng & her mum and Me & my mum - Seeing double?



Cousin YanPeng & I Part 1.



Cousin YanPeng & I Part 2.



Cousin YanPeng, Me & Mummy Part 1.



Cousin YanPeng, Me & Mummy Part 2.



AhYi, Mummy & I Part 1.



AhYi, Mummy & I Part 2.



AhYi, Mummy & I Part 3.



AhYi, Mummy & I Part 4.



My 'emo' singing position. LOL!



Cousin YanPeng & her Mum singing with full concentration.



Snapshot by Mummy, I'm always using my phone.



Just a fruit for dinner.

Icantforgetthisdateexactlysevenmonthsagowasourfitsteverdinnerdateout.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment