Monday, June 4, 2012

An unexpected week..

23th April 2012, Monday.

I met HuiWen after work at Paya Lebar station and we headed to Hougang for a quick dinner together at Blk 805. We both ate chicken rice, it still taste as nice as it used to be when I still lived in Hougang. We also bought a plate of Chicken Chop to share as I was craving for the western food too. Very fulfilling dinner with the girlfriend and headed back to Seng Kang to pick Melody home from CC.



Grumpy baby in the morning.



A bored girl at work.



Craving for prata satisfied during lunch time.



The yummy chicken rice for dinner.



The yummy chicken chop for dinner.



Our yummy dinner.

24th April 2012, Tuesday.

After work, I meet Le Brother, WeeSing, at Plaza Singapura. We catched the movie, The Lucky One, it is definitely one of the best movie I've watched this year. Firstly, because I have read the book and I loved the story plot, the movie plot was as I expected and it was starring Zac Efron which makes it a bonus.

Right after the movie, I meet WeiGuo and Candy to catch the movie, Gone. It was quite a nice movie too though a little scary at times. After the movie, we planned to have supper at Swee Choon Tim Sum but we were lost and ended up at Hock Prawn mee as we passed by there. I still think the prawn mee is as awesome as always.



Baby in a daze early in the morning.



Mee Rubus for lunch.



Cheeseburger & hot tea.



Hotdog bun from GV for dinner.



KitKat from WeiGuo.



Hock Prawn Mee for supper.

25th April 2012, Wednesday.

After work, I met JiaWen Bestie and her boyfriend, Paul, for dinner at Mos Burger at Compass Point. Talked alot alot and they accompanied me to pick Melody up from CC before we all headed home.



Tired baby stretching.



Honey lemon drink & chicken burger for breakfast.



Mee Siam for lunch.



Tau Suan for dessert.



Mos Burger for dinner.



Tied my hair up but the pony tail so thick, I don't like.

26th April 2012, Thursday.

I have some sort of a hate relationship with Thursday.

On this night, I went to V5 with Stephanie Sunshine, Jeannette Mama and Qi Hao in some sort of world event they had.

Something unexpected crop up and I left them at 5am.



Uncle at work bought this for me in the morning.



Lunch, tried the new burger for the first time.



Rostti cooked by me.



Melody snatching to eat all of it hungrily.



Ah Aey & I Part 1.



Ah Aey & I Part 2.



Ah Aey & I Part 3.



Ah Rang & I Part 1.



Ah Rang & I Part 2.



Jeannette Mama & I Part 1.



Jeannette Mama & I Part 2.



Stephanie Sunshine & I.

Thank you for the four hours, but... Sigh.

itsbeentwoweekssinceyouleftme.

27th April 2012, Friday.

Le Sister, Joey, came to accompany me for lunch today. I was do happy she came just at the right time for me today.

After work, I met Cynthia Auntie for dinner. She accompany me to pick Melody up from CC and we bought food back to my home. She stayed till about 10pm.

I went out at the same time Cynthia went home to Orchard to meet Le Brother for supper and chilling session at TCC at Lido there. After which, we made an impromptu decision to watch Dark Flight at Cine Leisure at 1+am. The movie kinda scares the hell out of me alot of times.



Lunch for Joey Sister & I.



Cynthia Auntie & I Part 1.



Cynthia Auntie & I Part 2.



Cynthia Auntie & I Part 3.



Cynthia Auntie & I Part 4.



Cynthia Auntie & I Part 5.



My drink.



Le Brother's drink.



Very nice prawn toast.



My main dish.



Le Brother's main dish.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment