Friday, June 15, 2012

In a Lost World.

11th June 2012, Monday.

Brought Melody to watch Madagascar tonight with WeeSing, Candy and WeiGuo at Ehub. Had dinner at Pasta Mania with WeeSing before the movie. WeeSing and WeiGuo came over to my place after the movie and we had McDonalds for supper.
















12th June 2012, Tuesday.

Unexpected text from someone on this night. Last minute, I decided to head out to Zouk's wine bar to meet WeeSing, Joey and Priscilla. I took train to Tiong Bahru and walked all the way to Zouk from there, a long walk indeed. We had supper at Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice after.


































It's been exactly two months.

13th June 2012, Wednesday.

A night to remember. It all felt like a dream. A dream that keeps replaying in my mind. Unexpected. The last memory.







14th June 2012, Thursday.

Accompanied WeeSing to school as he was going to enrol for the same course as me too. He send me back to Seng Kang and accompanied me to pick Melody up. We had dinner at Yoshinoya at Compass Point.










It's been exactly nine weeks.

15th June 2012, Friday.

Went for a long walk/jog/walk tonight to clear my head.
















xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment