Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spreadsheets Course for 3 days..

04th June 2012, Monday.

HAPPY HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TO MR ALJL! :DDD

I am on spreadsheet course for three days. It was the first day today. Met Stephanie Sunshine for lunch as my course was next to 313 & her workplace was behind 313. Lunched at Subway but I only watched her eat as I bought my own bread from home.

The course ended about 5.30pm today and I met Stephanie Sunshine again at Cine Leisure. She accompanied me to Flesh Imp at Skape and I bought two tops from there for $29.90. Next we walked to Centrepoint and went to PayLess and I bought a sandals for $16.70. Lastly we walked to Plaza Singapura and bought a drink and sat outside to chit-chat till bout 8pm before taking train back home.



Hot dog bun for first tea break.



Hot tea to stay awake.



Me with my wholemeal tuna with cheese bread from home for lunch.



Stephanie with her Subway wrap for lunch.



Muffin for second tea break.



My excel book Part 1.



My excel book Part 2.



Me with such a big adorable Pikachu.



With Stephanie Sunshine.



With the sick baby who is still smiley.



Me with H-TWO-O original after a short jog.



Lousy run tonight.

05th June 2012, Tuesday.

Second day of spreadsheet course. I went out to walk walk at 313 during lunch break. Course ended at 5.30pm again and I had an hour before meeting an old friend as she ends work at 6.30pm.

Meet Elizabeth, finally after more than five years since I left Top Shop, at Coffee Bean at 313 bout 6.30pm. We had light 'breakfast' food for dinner and catch up alot on our lives over the years we lost contact but an hour is not enough. I had to leave at 8pm to go pick Melody up from CC.



Sleeping baby.



Coffee to keep me awake, does not really work anyway.



A cup of coffee and brownie cake for second tea break.



My hot tea.



My 'breakfast' dinner.



Elizabeth's 'breakfast' dinner.



With Elizabeth Part 1.



With Elizabeth Part 2.



With a cheeky smiley baby.

06th June 2012, Wednesday.

Third and last day of spreadsheet course. I was very late today, lunch was at own timing. I did a quick mock test and meet Stephanie Sunshine for lunch. We had lunch at Long John Silver, I ate salad with chicken.

The final spreadsheet exam was today at 4pm, I finished it in 15mins and left after. Le Brother, Wee Sing, was already waiting for me at Starbucks at The building beside Centrepoint for hours. When I left, I finally spoke to YongFeng and Nigel since we left at the same time.

Ws and I walked over to Taka for early dinner at Ajisen Ramen. After eating, I asked Cousin, Stella, to come down for a smoke while I'm there. Next, forced Wa to accompany me to Kinokuniya to look at books and just when I was about to leave, a book caught my attention and I bought it straight.

Ws send me back to Seng Kang to pick Melody just in time. It's back to work tomorrow.



Baby sleeping in an innocent manner.



Clam chowder soup for us.



My lunch.



Stephanie's lunch.



View from classroom Part 1.



View from classroom Part 2.



Chicken mayo sandwich for second tea break.



2nd cup of coffee during second tea break.



In preparation for the spreadsheet exam.



My mock spreadsheet exam result.



My actual spreadsheet exam result.



Ice Lemon Teas.



The side dishes - White fish & Fried tofu.



Le Ma Po To Fu set with rice.



Le Brother's ramen.



With my cousin, Stella Lim Toh Toh.



A new read I bought.



Just reading this makes me sure that I will love reading this book.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment