Friday, June 8, 2012

Funny Friday End!

07th June 2012, Thursday.

Back to work again after three days of course. Diet plan failed as I had spicy nuggets from McDonalds for lunch just for the last Hello Kitty doll. Decided to go for a quick short jog after work and before I picked Melody up from CC. Stayed home tonight.



Baby sleeping as always.



Ate Mac for the last time just for the hello kitty doll.



This definitely made my day, can't stop laughing in the office.



All ready to head out for a jog before I pick Melody up from CC.



Simple short jog, lousy lousy.



With my cutie pie Part 1.



With my cutie pie Part 2.

itsbeeneightweekssinceyouleft.

08th June 2012, Friday.

Simple Yong Tau Foo soup for lunch at Kopitiam while reading my new book. Went home and sister was at my home. I prepared and got ready to head out. PingChe came to pick me up from my place and we went to town to meet le brother, WeeSing. We had dinner at Shoduko at Cine Leisure, my first time dining that but I ate plain rostti only. We catched The Dictator at 11.50pm, it was the funniest yet stupidest movie I've watched this year. PingChe send me back home before 3am as Grandma heading overseas in three hours time.



Bryan is now famous in camp.



Yong Tau Foo soup for lunch.



With piggy sister & daughter.



My lychee float.



Le brother's matcha.



Ping Che's Tako ball thingy.



My plain rostti.



Le brother's pasta.



Ping Che'a curry rice.



Our tickets to the funniest stupidest movie of the year.



First time wearing jeans this year I think.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment