Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Full of Fun Friday!

20th April 2012, Friday.

It was a longgg but fun Friday.

In the morning, I went to Changi City Point to find Buddy Kenny at his shop since I had no where else to go to past time. We had lunch together and I stayed there all the way till he ended work. His Mum and LiMin came to find him too.

Kenny went home to run while LiMin and I went to Junction 8 to meet Bryan for dinner at Thai Express. After dinner, we met up with Candy, WeiGuo and Kenny again for my favorite movie, Step Up 3.

After the movie, Kenny and LiMin went back home while the rest of us went to V5. Joined Stephanie, Jeannette, ShiJia, QiHao and their group of friends there as we shared the big table. Stayed there all the way till 5am before Stephanie and I left to her home to prepare for our Batam trip.

To be continued...



I see me in a reflection.



How does this shoe looks?



Me, Myself & I Part 1.



Me, Myself & I Part 2.



With LiMin.



With Kenny & LiMin.



With Kenny.



Snacks & lunch at Changi City Point.



Shot of me snapped by LiMin.



With Bryan & LiMin.



Dinner at Thai Express.



With Bryan.



With Candy & LiMin.



With Kenny & WeiGuo.



Random shots at Junction 8.



Supper at TCC.



Just me for the night.



With Ah Aey.



With Stephanie & Jeannette.



With Stephanie.



With ShiJia.



With Candy & WeiGuo.



Shots with the random fun people at V5.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment