Sunday, June 10, 2012

Meet-Up with Long Lost Brothers!

Left Melody in Grandaunt's care today. I left home about 1pm and took train to Admiralty to meet Nadia Sweet, together with one of her friend. We took cab over to the place where Fifi's wedding was held at. It was the very first time I actually saw the whole process of them making their entrance to the vanue in the afternoon. Still, I'm thankful that I was invited to his wedding ceremony.

I left about 3.30pm and took a bus to Woodlands to meet the brother I have not seen for more than five years, Khine Soh & Ian Lee, together with Cousin Jasmine as well. Khine brought his pretty girlfriend along too. We had lunch at one of my favorite place, Empire State. Khine's girlfriend left after we finished our late lunch cum early dinner.

The four of us decided to watch a movie and we catched 'Prometheus' at 6.50pm at Cathay. After the movie, we went to a place to chill and slack till close to 11pm before Jasmine & I took a cab back to her place. And I brought Melody back to my home by cab too as it was turning late.

I enjoyed this meet up with the long lost brothers, great catching up but a day is never enough to catch up on five years or more of the life we've missed out all these years. Mainly updates on our present life etc. thankful for this successful meet up. Would be better if Lian Khai had joined us.



Awesome instant crab noodles cooked by Grandaunt.



The wedding invitation card.



Random shot Part 1.



Random shot Part 2.



With my favorite girl from tru, Nadia Sweet.



One of my favorite dining place.



All time favorite - Root Beer Float.



My main course.



Khine's gf's main course.



Khine's main course.



Ian's main course.



Jasmine's main course.



Our movie stubs.



Popcorn combo for movie time.



Smoker Ian on a bicycle with smoker Jasmine.



The four of us after five long years - Jasmine, Khine, Ian & I.



Me with Khine.



Me with Ian.



Me with Ian & Khine.



Jasmine with Khine.



Jasmine with Ian.



Jasmine with Ian & Khine.



Random tidbits, it is nice.



Never seen this brand of beer before but I barely finished a can.



Thank you my dearest brother for the special delivery of supper and beer to my home with Joey.



Polaroids with the long-lost brothers.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment