Sunday, June 3, 2012

Meet-up with Girlfriend

It was a bored Sunday and I manage to physco HuiWen to meet me after she ended work. She was in the bus heading home but I wanted to go Nex to buy groceries from Fairprice Xtra.




After buying groceries, we walked around Nex and find places to chill. Decided to try the chicken from Hot Star was has a long queue, and headed up to the sky garden area.



Me with my chicken.



Our chickens from Hot Star.



HuiWen with her chicken.

We both were craving for some awesome coffee drink so we chilled at Starbucks with our favorite drinks. I bought a cup of red and green apples for Melody.



Me with our drinks.



Our drinks & a cup of apples.



HuiWen with our drinks.



Melody attempting to hang the apple from her teeth Part 1.



Melody attempting to hang the apple from her teeth Part 2.



Melody attempting to hang the apple from her teeth Part 3.

We headed back home about 7-8pm as both of our iPhones died or dying on us. It was a simple but nice meet-up with a girlfriend on a lazy Sunday evening.



HuiWen & I Part 1.



Little Melody in pram.



HuiWen & I Part 2.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment