Monday, June 11, 2012

Fully Packed Weekend!

14th April 2012, Saturday.

Decided I need to get out of the house for a breather today. Staying home alone with Melody for another day is gonna tear me apart I believe.

Meet my dearest redroses, Jasmine, and Trev today. We went to Suntec City to bring the kids to Toys'R'Us. We had lunch at McDonalds as I only felt like eating spicy McNuggets, my first proper meal (not too proper) after many days now.

We went to Millennia Walk for Twelve Cupcakes for the kids but Melody doesn't seem to like it. Impromptu decision to go to Changi City Point as Kennywas working there and I have never been there before as it is newly opened.

Had dinner at the food court around late evening time. Jasmine headed home with sleepy Trev about 8pm. While I went to find Jeslin who was waiting for Kenny to end work as well as we are all heading to WeiGuo's home after that.

I wanted Brown Brother's Moscato and the Cold Storage there has it. We went to find WeiGuo and Candy at his place after. Played Truth or Dare, really stupid but it made me laugh quite alot after days of being upset or crying.

When it was nearing mid-night, we decided to have Prata at Jalan Kayu for supper. I do not want to eat but I was forced to. WeiGuo send Candy and Kenny home before sending me home. At least I spend the day with friends I love.



With my dearest redroses, Jasmine.



Melody loves McDonalds.



Trev & Melody on a horse going round & round. Melody refuse to sit in one on her own & wanted to share with Trev instead.



How adorable, two kiddies eating lollipop together & being so intimate.



Trev trying to push Melody around.



Jasmine & Trev, Mother & son.



Unglam shots of Moscato & I.



Snap shot of WeiGuo, Candy & Melody.



Snap shot of Buddy K & I.



The food & drinks for today.



Melody happily playing with her new toy which she choose on her own.


15th April 2012, Sunday.

On this night, Bryan brother helped me to babysit Melody for a few hours as I badly wanted to watch a movie that I've waited for months for it to be out, The Vow.

Sadly, I never got to watch it with the person who promised to watch it with me. Instead, I watched it with Le Brother, WeeSing, tonight at Plaza Singapura. We had quick dinner at Subway. After the movie, he send me back to Bryan's home.



My subway dinner.



Melody fell asleep at Bryan's home.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment