Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just Polaroids

On a random night, I finally decides to sort of all the polaroids photo I left lying around after every event that I took pictures of. Too many to take picture of, only took pictures of some. I love photos, even though the people changed, the memories remain.



Melody's growing phase, from birth till now.



Melody & I from every aspects of life.



With Mum's side family in celebration of Mothers' Day this year.



With my beloved dearest clique, brief meet up after we graduated. In year 2010, May.



With YuShun & Kenny who's also a part of my beloved dearest clique in year 2010, March.



With two of my favorite girls, Nadia & YingYing at Nex one night last year.



With a group of friends that I've bonded since November 2011. Taken on Christmas Eve Day last year at Jeannette's home.



With my dear MDD Clique whom I've known for 6-7 years but only got close since March this year.



With the brothers that Jasmine & I last met about five years ago. Finally we meet again one Sunday this month.



With my dearest Bestie from Secondary school, Ng Jia Wen.



With my dearest RedRoses whom I knew since our Secondary school days, Jasmine Lim.



With my sweetheart, Fion Tan.



With my eye candy from Macau, Evan Ng.



With my dear brother bear, Ahmad Dimi.



With the good friend, Cheng, and the dear Kor, Malcolm.



With a few overseas Yoyo players.



With a few Toys'R'Us friends & Melody - Nadia, Syakinah, Joanna & Jason.



With old friend QiLong, Sheng Tai uncle & my favourite Passion uncle.



On Melody's 2nd birthday celebration - With dearest Joey & Kenny.



On Melody's 2nd birthday celebration - With Dearest Stephanie, ShiJia, Jeannette & QiHao.



On Melody's 2nd birthday celebration - With my family. Stella & JunMing, Nicole & boyfriend, YanPeng, EeSann & Jayden and Grandaunt.



On Melody's 2nd birthday celebration - With Sandy, Pearline, HuiLi, Mabel & the kids.



On Melody's 2nd birthday celebration - With YenPing, Valerie Sweetie, Eunice, Callie, Celest & the kids.



On Melody's 2nd birthday celebration - With YanWen, Jasmine, Michelle, YuPei, Emily, Shalyn & the kids.



On Melody's 2nd birthday celebration - With Nadia, Farhan, Faziela, YiWen & Manager Su.



With all the pretty wonderful mummies on Jasmine's surprise 21st birthday celebration last year.



At Sandy's place with the mummies & kiddies Part 1.



At Sandy's place with the mummies & kiddies Part 2.



Random pictures with mummies & kiddies on different occasions.



With Eve Sweetheart, Valerie Sweetie & Jessie.



With pretty mummies - WeiXin, Pearl, Sandy, Jasmine, Michelle & Kimberly.



With dear Jasmine & Pearl at Chlovelle's 2nd birthday last year.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment