Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekends with Le Brother

01st June 2012, Friday.

I was so excited about tonight for two reasons. Firstly, I am going to register for my part-time studies at PSB Academy. Secondly, I am watching Man In Black 3 with my dear friends at Plaza Singapura tonight.

Long day at work. I used the coffee bean voucher I bought from G-market today. Also had lunch at coffee bean, shepherds pie, it made me very very full actually. Impatiently waited for work to end.

I made an appointment with Terrence who was in-charge of my enrollment into the school at 7.15pm, sadly I was late as I got held up at work tonight, left a bad impression on our first meet-up.

My dear brother, WeeSing, accompanied me to the school too. WeiGuo and Candy suddenly pop up from no where in the office and waited for us. I seriously cannot wait to receive the call to know that I've gotten into the course. I choose 'Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing & Sales Management)' after thinking and deciding for a long time.

We all headed over to Tiong Bahru Plaza for dinner at the Japanese dining place next to The Rajah Inn. Only Ws and I was eating, we ate beef suki yaki with rice. Wg and Candy went for Fried Durian and bought one each for us too.

Next we parted as we had different mode of transport to get to Plaza Sing to meet again. Together with Bryan, Yi Kai, their friend and Joseph, we watched the movie at 11.30pm. Ws fetched me back home after the movie, appreciated it alot.



Mocha Cookie Ice-Blended, super strong coffee.



Shepherds pie, super filling.



Candle-light dinner.



Our beef suki yaki dinner.



My dear brother, WeeSing, and I after the movie.

02nd June 2011, Saturday.

Thought I'd spend this Saturday lazing around on bed all day. Till my dear brother, WeeSing, asked me out. We went to Vivo City, together with Melody as well.

I physco-ed him to have late lunch/early dinner at Banquet, as I wanted to eat my favorite western food that I miss. I still love the honey black pepper chicken chop as I always didn't, especially the sauce, awesome.

First, we went to Giant as I needed to buy the cooling pad as Melody's fever suddenly came around again. Next, accompanied le brother on a quest to get a new PC tonight. He decided to buy it from Challenger in the end.

Lastly, we decided to sit down to chill and have a drink at Max Brenner, my second time enjoying a hot cup of chocolate at this place. I still remember my first time was with D at Esplanade on my 21st birthday.

Walked around Vivo City for awhile more before we headed home as my phone had died on me earlier. I was feeling tired too and Melody was unwell, didn't want to stay out too late.



Lazy baby lazing on the bed all day.



Western food that I love & miss so much.



Max Brenner's menu.



Hot white chocolate drink for le brother.



Hot mocha chocolate drink for me.



Fever baby with iTouch part 1.



Fever baby with iTouch part 2.



Steve Aiko & DJ Inquisitive!

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment