Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello Manna Story

I went to work this morning.

Impromptu decision to meet le brother for dinner at Plaza Singapura in the evening. We ate Korean food at Manna Story, I quite love the food there. Next we walked to Starbucks at Orchard Plaza for our usual weekly addiction and chilled there for hours while Melody slept.

Simple night, headed home rather early as my iPhone was dying on me.



New coke-alike drink.



My outfit of the day.



Looking über cool in Le Brother's shades.



Side dishes in a Korean Restaurent.



Spicy Korean seafood noodles.



Nicest Korean rice cakes I've ever eaten,



Naughty girl cannot sit still.



Melody & Le Brother (Part 1)



Melody & Le Brother (Part 2)



Melody & Le Brother (Part 3)



Melody & Le Brother (Part 4)



Iced green tea latte for le brother & cookie crumble frappe for me.



Smile...



This is what happens...



When one gets too bored...



Spamming self-shots...



Snap shot of Le Brother with his favorite, Iced Green Tea Latte.



A gift for my Daddy for Fathers' Day tomorrow.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment