Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Goodbye Affair.


I just feel  so lost as the day that I have been dreading to come is nearing.

In the end, I never went back to Jelly Hearts again as planned. I decided to make another DIY cake from The Icing Room again, this time the medium size cake. I was filled with so much so much emotions in me while I was decorating this cake. I am glad that the person loves it as much again as it was a Goodbye/Farewell cake, might also be the last chance I could buy the person a cake.

 

I had Mee Soto for lunch today, one of the last few meals I can have from this Malay stall.
 

Look what I found earlier??? Green Tea kit Kat, it's not easy to find in  Singapore and it's usual expensive, but this was sold in Value Dollar shop at $4.95 so I decided to buy it. It taste as good as the original, wanna buy this more. Hehehe. Green Tea Kit Kat is so awesomely nice, really!!!


 Recently, I am constantly having this feel for a cup of hot tea with peanuts inside. Comfort snack for me.


Had Ayam Penyet for late dinner tonight, bought by our friend.


Also bought new pair of slippers from Flippers at NEX earlier today. Black x Red!


I had a good news to end of my emotional day!
I randomly commented on a post for a relative to buy me the Hello Kitty set that is sold now. Shortly after, I received a screenshot of the successful order and the person really bought it for Melody. I was so happy, can't explain how happy I was about it. I realised that happiness comes in many simple form, it may not be my boyfriend or someone I love or any guy who is trying ti win my heart buying it for me. Also, never in my wildest thought that I would be owning the entire Hello Kitty set, though I had wanted only the kitty in My Melody and Bad Badtz Maru costume. But this simple kind & sweet guesture from my relative, makes me feel all warm and happy inside, extremely happy actually. Thank you so much! Love you! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment