Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Outing with Sister.

My dearest sister, Joey, off days falls on Mondays. So we had a date today.

Supposedly to meet in the morning about 9-10am, ended up we both slept in late till 11+am. We finally met up about 2+pm at Vivo City. We were heading to Sentosa, so we bought some stuffs in Giant and some snacks before heading over.

Look at our picnic spread!
A bottle of Hoegaarden and a bottle of Evian mineral water for each of us, Pasta Salad which I made for us, Cheesy Corn Twisters, Haribo Funny Mix, Old Chang Kee food, one Fried Durian and one Fried Banana for us each.
Of course we did not finish everything though.

And so we settled down at Siloso beach, and the cam-whoring begans..
We sun-tanned for awhile while there was still sun and played in water till 5pm.
Rested for awhile more before we went to shower and change.























Views of the beach from where we were sitted.
I have not been to any beaches in Sentosa in years.



We were sad, after we finished showering and changing. It was raining very heavily, there was a thunderstorm and we were stucked. Planned to go for dinner but ended up waiting almost an hour before the rain subsided and ran for a tram when we saw it.






A little more cam-whoring pictures while we were on the tram ride.




Finaly we left Sentosa, and trained over to Dhoby Ghaut. We were having the perfect dinner in this cold weather. We both satisfied our craving at Suki-ya. From the last time we almost wanted to have dinner here but fear there was not enough time, till now.. Should be more than a month already, I finally got to eat at Suki-Ya. Spammed my favorite beef as always, ate till very very full.





Joey came over to my home after dinner. She helped me a little with my 'secret' mission I was trying to complete but I know I do not have enough time to do so, sadly. Still thank you to my sister for helping out!

The cuties cartoon character stickes from 7-eleven. Have to collect these stickers to change for a toy. I wanted to change for the Hulk but was told that we cannot choose and they do not know what's inside either. Tried my luck and gotten a Woody, so sad I really wanted to get the Hulk for someone.

It was such a lovely and sweet Monday spent with my dearest sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment