Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIF Lunch at Lola's Cafe.

Despite whatever emotions I feel lately, it got to be TGIF again.

 

Some photos of my adorable little baby cousin before I left home today. Now, he is at that milestone that he enjoys sucking on his hand or feet, like they are some sort of drumstick. He is 5 months old now.

 
 
 
 

Lunch date with my dearest ex-colleagues at Lola's Cafe again, met Si Hui and Pamela. We came just for their breakfast/branch. I must say, their breakfast sets are very very yummy as well as their nacho cheese fries and wings that we ordered previously. All the dessert we have tried on Tuesday and today were very yummy too. This is a great place to branch but for people who drives, parking is horrible. Hehe.

 
 
 
 

Yay, earlier today I bought new handphone casings for our Samsung Mega 5.8", no purple so I choose pink for myself. The pink is soooo pretty. Black for someone. Hehehe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment