Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekend at Casuarina Curry.

Saturday

Dinner time at Casuarina Curry!
One plain prata, one egg prata, one egg cheese prata, one nasi goreng ikan bilis, one nasi goreng chicken and curry mutton.


Sunday

Lunch time at Casuarina Curry!
One plain prata, one milky prata, one egg prata, one cheese prata, one mutton mutabak and one plate of mee goreng.


Not forgetting...

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY
to my
FAVORITE MUMMY FRIEND,
JASMINE!!! <3

I wish you ever-lasting happiness with your love ones. Stay young and pretty always.
Time flies and we have known each other for 10 long years, though at some point in life we lost contact or had some unhappy issues, but I am glad at the end of the day, we are still good friends and as close as ever. Love you always my dear friend! :)


I prepared these for my dear friend, bring these over to her workplace tomorrow to pass it to her, without letting her know about it.


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment