Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Lost Midweek.

 It was such a lazy Wednesday.

I decided to go all the way to Pasir Ris, E-Hub to buy a cake from Jelly Hearts. But to my disappointment, the store was closed for renovation these 3 days and only opened tomorrow. Sway or what?

I went out quite late and did not have any thing to eat nor drink since I woke up. Was walking around the entire Downtown East but still unable to decide on what to eat, finally bought a can of carrot juice.

I don't know why I feel so lost. Like a lost soul wandering the streets with no directions.

In the end, took bus 89 to Hougang and changed bus 151 to go somewhere. My day cannot be any more sway, it was raining quite heavily and there is no shelter to where I am heading to. I bought two packet of Chicken Rice for others and Tom Yum Dumpling Ban Mian for myself in this cold weather. Walked in the rain to where I'm heading to. 

Randomly, I must be some very weird person. I only ate the dumpling skin and threw the meat away. No feel for the meat. And I am still feeling so upset that I was not able to buy the jelly cake, it was meant to be a farewell cake for someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment