Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday for Friends.

Today is yet another TGIF Friday indeed.

I had Fish Ball Mee Tai Mak Soup for lunch. I also finally bought the delicious Durian Pancakes from the Four Seasons Durian stall in NEX.




Dropped by my dear sister, Joey's work place at Global Art in Tampiness CC as I still had a little time before meeting my ex-colleagues. Accompanied Joey to NTUC to buy some snacks and she accompanied me to the bus stop to wait for bus.





Finally, met up with Fayth and Si Hui to satisfy our craving at Sikkei Korean BBQ once again. We were all so hungry and impatoently waiting for our turn in queue to finally be able to eat. Yummy tummy. We ate for almost two hours.


Next, I got an old favourite drink from Diary Queen (Orangr Julius), Banana Originals, after dinner. We took some pictures and sat to chit-chat till about 10+pm before heading home. Si Hui and I shared a cab back to Seng Kang.







So sweet of Si Hui to make a cup of Strawberry Shortcake for us each. Hehe. Thank you Ah Hui!
It was a fruitful Friday well-spent with friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment