Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednes-Date.

It was a simple Wednes-date today.

Headed to Bugis Street in the noon to just see see look look.

Had my lunch at Burger King, I like their nuggets.

Saw this very adorable Miffy mascot posing for pictures with a pretty lady, probably an air-stewardess. First I saw them posing with the durians, second they were posing on a trishaw, third they were at the hawker centre.

And my durian craving was still kicking in so bought these, which tasted horrible I swear. Spoil my craving man, I want yummy durian from Kovan again!!!

Had a short nap after returning back from Bugis.

In the evening, headed out to Bedok Food Centre for dinner. Yummy yummy, always enjoy dinner here cos all the food are nice. Sugarcane juice with lemon, empal (beef) penyet, char kway teow and chicken + beef satay. What I love about this place is most stalls are HALAL and their food are still delicious even if it's chinese style food.





It was a once in a long while HAPPY WEDNESDAY! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment