Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sweetest Sunday.

Today is a sweet sweet Sunday with my Melody.
(Except for my meals for today)

I cooked Instant Myojo Chicken Abalone noodles with 5pcs of fishballs for lunch.


Headed out to Compass Point with my Melody and she insisted to sit on my baby cousin's new pram because she said her pram is very very dirty. So I was snapping away and my baby has 101 different funny face expressions to show me. Some examples as shown below...










My baby is seriously a little hungry monster, because she is always asking for food whenever we are out. First, she wanted waffles. Then she changed her mind and wanted McDonald's, she wants hamburger, nugget and fries. But when we walked past Polar, she wanted the mini character cake, so I bought it for her. Before she even starts to eat the cake, when I sat outside 7eleven.. She wanted to buy something from 7eleven, she choose M&Ms and Hello Panda initially, then she saw the crackers and wanted that instead. So I bought her the crackers and she was happily munching away as shown in the picture below. I think she forgot about her cake. And when she saw people walking past eating ice-cream, she said she wants ice-cream too. I told her later then I buy for her, we go to arcade to play games first. While on the way to arcade, we passed by Crystal Jade Bakery and she wanted to buy some breads, I manage to pull her away asking her if she wants to go play game.


I think it's one of the first few times in so many years since I brought Melody into the Arcade to play. Her attention spam is way too short that every game that she plays, she will only play it half way through and I had to continue the rest of the game till it finishes. It looks like I am the one playing and not her. But oh well, my Time Zone card still has leftover money from so many years ago when her father topped up so much money but I don't usually play anymore.





Well, of course she will not miss out wanting to sit on the rides. Sadly, all these rides do not accept the new one dollar coin. Only one particular helicopter ride accepts the new one dollar coin. I video-ed her playing the helicopter ride (which I posted on Instagram @salinaaa__ ) and soon when it starts moving up and down, she freaked out and insisted to come down even before the ride ended. Still always tell me she not scare not scare, act one brave little girl hahahahahaha.





There was this little art machine which allows Melody to fill the picture with colors of just scribble the picture. It cost $2 each time we play it, but what makes it worth it is that she gets a photo taken and printed out to keep with the picture she selected at the end of it. I think it was pretty cool so I let her played it twice, anything with photos is always worth it.



Like I said, anything with photos is always worth it. So... Here is my most favorite part of today!!! There was a neo print machine in Time Zone and it was working, cost only $5 and I can pay using the Time Zone card so of course I went for it. My Melody was being co-operative during the first four shots and as usual her attention was switched and she even told me, "Ok, enough already." But there was still four more shots we can take so I had to literally drag her in to finish taking the last for shots with me. I really love neo prints and whenever I see one, I had to force/plea whoever is with me to take pictures with me! Well, for the price, the quality may not be as good but it was better than the previous old machine I took before in this same Time Zone years ago. This was more updated with designs and decorations, sadly I was not able to decorate the pictures because Melody keeps running elsewhere already. She is so impatient and active all the time. I still love the outcome of our pictures though!


Back at home, snapped some shots of my handsome little baby cousin. He is growing up to be more and more handsome and adorable. Oh, I love babies because they are all so adorable. He keeps looking at me and smiles or laugh even when I do not speak or attempt to make him laugh, I think he secretly loves me alot. Hehehehehe.





And then, there was my Sister at my home today as well. I had to teach her English spelling as my father is away at work again and no one is able to teach her. Well, I had a really really really hard time getting her to sit and learn and memorize her words well. I got quite impatient at times but end of the day, I think I finally manage to make her remember it all. Hopefully she could remember them till her actual spelling day on Wednesday. The shot below was taken by my Melody. They love playing with each other yet they are also always fighting with each other. I think my daughter is somehow stronger than my sister. Wahahahahahaha, my sister gets bullied by my daughter sometimes.


And what's for dinner? Instant Tom Yum noodles from Vietnam with 4pcs of fishballs. This brand of tom yum noodles taste amazing nice I gotta admit. Different from those Tom Yum instant noodles bought in Singapore. That marks my very unhealthy meal for the whole of today. And maybe because it was a Sunday, I was lazy and did not do any exercise today. Opps.


This sums up my sweetest Sunday in a long while with my Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment