Monday, April 21, 2014

Trio-Date with Sisters.

It's another beautiful Monday spend with my Sisters.

I woke up today and made these for the few people I love - Joey, Priscilla, Jasmine, Melody and someone special.


I left home and headed to Ferrer Park, dropped by at Jasmine's work place to pass her birthday gifts to her. It was actually a surprise since I did not tell her about it. Hehe.

Took bus 21 over to Novena and took train to Somerset to meet Joey and Priscilla for our lunch date. Joey and I walked around while waiting for Pris to arrived. It was raining but in order to satisfy our cravings, we still walked over to Mandarin Gallery in the rain. We had our yummy (but salty) lunch at Ippudo, it's my 2nd time having awesome ramen here.


After a visit to the toilet and while waiting, the cam-whoring session begins...


Joey is one of my favorite cam-whoring partner.
(Another of my favorite cam-whoring partner is Jasmine.)






Finally, it's really very rare for the 3 of us girls to snap a photo together.





I love my girls, despite how we rarely meet.
It must have been years ago since the last time the 3 of us went out on a solo date together.
Knowing them girls for 7 years now, I am glad that no matter how busy each of us are and living our own life, we still keep in touch every now and then and the bond between us is still as strong as ever.


I was still full from my ramen meal as we had lunch quite late about 2+pm. Randomly had feel for hot teh tarik with peanuts, something that I learned from my Grandpa when I was young, it's nice though people think it's weird!


Thank you tot he special someone for buying me this chocolate which cost $9.95. I never knew what brand this is so I think it's considered expensive, but he says it's nice! Hehe. 


I was on a mission tonight, planned to burn midnight oil trying to complete something. But my little monster woke up at 5am and came out of the room to find me. She was such a cutie, saying "Ouch ouch, so bright so bright. My eyes pain." Then she went straight to find this Hello Kitty shades and put it on. When I wanted to snap a photo of my cutie, she insisted to take that thingy as a prop in the photo. Oh baby, why you sooooo cute (but so naughty)?? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment