Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cache Cache Day.

Today, I helped out for a day of part-time workat Cache Cache in Changi City Point. Started work at 10.30am, helped with scanning all the clothes one by one and packing them into carton and moving the heavy cartons around. I only went for my lunch break at about 4.30pm. Had yong tau foo kway teow dry at Bagus on the basement level. The store had to clear out every single items on the sales floor by 8pm, which was kind of rushed. I was supposed to work till 8pm but I agreed to stay till 9pm, just nice all the items was cleared by then. 

I guess I have not been in retail line for such a long time. Standing and working all day long, left me feeling very very tired, body aching all over. I was too tired to have dinner, I only needed a drink. I bought my favourite Iced Coffee from Toast Box and sat at the taxi stand for at least half an hour, not wanting to move at all. After much hesitation, I decided to take a taxi home because I really felt too tired for a troublesome journey home. At least I was disipline enough to take bus and train to work this morning.

It was good seeing Raine from Ruver Island again, it's been almost 7 years. I got this job because of her post, decided to help her.


I received these pictures from my maid when I ended work today. Which brightens up my tiring busy day to see my adorable little baby girl. Why you so cute, Melody? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment