Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday with Two Monsters.

So, today my mission was to babysit/look-after my daughter and my sister all alone at home.

Cooked instant noodles for myself and Melody insisted that she wants some too. But sister's mum did buy chicken rice for them when she brought sister over.


So they wanted to do painting, and they look like angels here right.. But NOOOOO, I left them alone and went into the room for about ten minutes, when I was out.... The entire floor was VERY VERY WET!!!!! I was so angry and mad, they just push the blame to each other saying the other was pouring water on the floor. Took me so long to clean the floor dry, and had to place a fan there to blow dry if not it's never gonna dry up.


I realized I have not made pasta salad for a long time and I was bored so I decided to make it today. Pasta salad which consists of corn, tuna and thousand island dressing. Bringing it out for picnic session with Joey at the beach tomorrow.

And tonight, I cooked dinner for the monsters. Fried rice with egg, tuna and tomato sauce. It taste so nice surprisingly, sister loves it too.



Some shots of my cheeky little monster before the night comes to an end.


That sums up my Stressful Sunday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment