Tuesday, April 29, 2014

An Afternoon with Buddy K.

Met up with Buddy Kenny at Lavender MRT Station this afternoon, about 1.30pm. He brought me to Tolido's cafe for lunch/brunch, had to walk quite a distance though.

I tried Rosti with sausage and a cup of Root Bby Piggy seer Float. The Rosti is awesome, all Rosti are supposed to taste awesome anyway. It was a treat by Buddy K, thank you so much!

Some cam-whoring moments after our meal.

Next, we took a long slow walk towards Bugis. We visited Haji Lane along the way but just walked through the lane and stopped for some photo-taking sessions at the end of the road. Some shots of me, a shot of us and some shots of Buddy K.

We finally arrived at Bugis. Window-shopped at Bugis Junction for awhile befote we headed over to Bugis+ for some yummy Korean chicken as recommended by Buddy K at Bonchon. It was a treat by Buddy K again, thank you so much!

We went in to one of my favorite shop, Pull & Bear, and I tried on this pretty floral dress. Pictures are deceiving, in real life, my tummy is buldging out. I wish I could slim down asap and fit into this dress nicely one day. I am so gonna by this or at least a similar dress like that when I slim down. I kinda love floral print dresses or tops. Hehe.

We headed to Bugis Street for more window-shopping and to pass time. After walking so much again, we decided to try these crepes. I ordered Choco Nana, nutella with banana crepe. It was not bad, but it reallt smells good that is why we got attracted to it.

Buddy K and I went seperate ways at about 6pm. It was a simple enjoyable day spend with my Buddy K. It's been a very long time since we both hanged out together in the afternoon. Thanks for today, Buddy K!

I headed over to Hougang Mall to meet my girlfriends again tonight. Had Yong Tau Foo soup with mainly vegetables and an egg for dinner. Had too many sinful meals today, I need a healthy dinner. Headed back home at about 10pm tonight.

I wish for more days like that, simple yet fulfilling time spend with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment