Saturday, April 12, 2014

Durians Galore.

Can never get enough of durians lately. Once you eat it once, you get hooked to it for quite awhile.

First was on last Thursday, from Kovan area and I choosed it myself and it was extremely yummy.


Second was on last Friday, still craving for durian so I decided to buy the durian pancakes from the Four Seasons Durian outlet in NEX. Durian not as nice as yesterday's.



Third was on the Tuesday that just passed. Supposedly plan to buy at Geyland but saw there was durians sold at Bugis Street so we decided to try it. It was horrible, never even finished it. Bought three packets, only ate one packet shared by three ppl. 


Fourth was... TODAY! Becos the last time it was so horrible, I was still craving for it. This was bought at Geylang and it was not bad. But overall, the Kovan ones were really superb, I wanna go back there for more durian!!!


I LOVE DURIANS! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment