Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 What a Nice Date

Today is the day people would want to spend with their loved ones, as it is a very special date. As for me? I was pretty much hoping to see someone today as he comes to my mind when I thought of who I wanted to spend this day with.

I felt kinda disappointed cos Grandma went to JB & Melody was at Dad's home and they only came back close to 10pm. But, I was happy because L was willing to come over to meet us despite feeling tired & having headache.

He rode over to my place and we walked to Anchorvale CC with Melody to have late dinner together at McDonald's. Even though it was only about 1+hour together, I still appreciated him for coming and enjoyed the short time spend together.



Lunch for today.



Gong Cha love & I.









Shots of my Melody using iPhone camera.



Baby love & I.









Shots of my Melody using Instagram.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment