Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Appointments Appointments.

(One Hundred & Ninety-Five days passed)

Took leave today as Melody had appointment for her ultrascan on the extra hole at her butt crack at 3.30pm. Grandma went out with us, I went to Singpost to collect my smartpac item first. Next, we had lunch at Kopitiam at Compass Point then we took train to Outram Park and cab over to KK Hospital.

Ended up they said she is too old for the ultra scan, what a waste of my time. Causing me to be late for the appointment with the doctor after at 4.15pm. Waited almost an hour to see the doctor.

Took cab over to Toa Payoh for my dental at 7pm. Went to NTUC and grandma bought alot alot of stuffs and we took cab back home. Grandma cooked dinner at home.

Still feeling pissed off for the time wasted at the hospital. The doctor who suggested for Melody to go for ultrascan should know that for her age she will not be able to do it, never check.

But to end of the day in a happier note, some of my loots arrived today.





















Just Melody.



Beef soup for Grandma's lunch.



Char Kway Teow for my lunch.



Nom Nom Nom.









Munching on the cab.






My handsome love, Rain.



At 23 months old, she has not reached 10kg.



Her spine, not my baby.






So hard to snap a proper shot of Melody with the Ronald McDonald statue.



See what I mean by buying alot.



Grandma cooked gyoza.



My loots that came today.



The bags finally.



Only these are mine.



Two more packets of Abby Cadabby party flavor bags.



My 3D face masks.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment