Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jovier's First Birthday

L headed home before noon time to change and prepare before coming over to Jeannette's place again. He parked his bike at my place and walked over. L, ShiJia, Jeannette, Melody and I took a cab to Hougang to pick Kedric up and to Tampines. Had a simple lunch at Century Square and Kelly came to meet us.

They all headed to a friend's baby shower while L, Melody and I went to Tampines Mall to walk walk. We had dessert at Kopitiam there. Melody fell asleep went we went to Tampines 1 to walk walk. Met for Jeanette and co again at 6pm and took train to Pasir Ris and bus to PA Pasir Ris Holiday Flats.

We attended Jovier's first birthday celebration there. Exactly two weeks ago, we were at the same place celebrating Cynthia's birthday. We left about 8.45pm and Benson fetched us to Ehub. L, QiHao, Jeannette, ShiJia, Stephanie, Melody and I catched the movie, Happy Feet 2, at 9.15pm. I bumped into Nasriah Sister outside the cinema.

It has been a long long day and night since yesterday. Still, all the new mamories makes me continue loving all the time spend with L...



With Melody in the cab.















With ShiJia, Jeannette, Melody & Kedric.



Jeannette Mama & Kedric.



Simple chicken porridge for lunch.



Melody eating dessert.



L feeding Melody his Ice Kachang.



My favorite dessert, Tau Suan.



Me with handsome little Kedric.



L & I with little Kedric, like our son. HAHA!



Melody at the birthday celebration.









Little Kedric & Little Melody.



Kelly, Kedric & Melody.









Mummy & Son, Kelly & Kedric.



Little Kedric at the celebration.






Finally pictures of L & I again at the same place we were two weeks ago.






























L & I together with my Melody.






L with my Melody.









Stephanie & I.















Looks like a complete family, one son & one daughter. L & I with Kedric & Melody.









Melody JieJie feeding Kedric DiDi sweet.









Melody loves sticking to L.



Another shot of little Kedric.









Jovier's birthday cake & cupcakes.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment