Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kayven's First Birthday

Today, Melody turns TWENTY-THREE MONTHS OLD! In one month's time, she will be reaching her big two. Time flies...

Grandma went on cruise today so she dropped Melody and I off at Grandaunt's home. Aslynna came over in the afternoon too.

In the evening, JunMing came and he fetched Stella, Melody and I to Clover By The Park Condo in Bishan as we were attending Kayven's first birthday celebration.

They sent Melody and I back to Grandaunt's home about 9+pm. It was a tiring night but still, thank you KengLong and Doris for the invite!



Act fierce eyes.



Act cute eyes.















Cheery baby girl.















Baby Melody & Sister Aslynna.






While in the car..






Zi-lian a little.






Like a family..






Melody with Yiyi Stella & Shushu JunMing.



By the pond..



Melody & I, only shot today.



Melody, Stella & I.



Melody & I, Stella & JunMing.



Cute Winnie The Pooh themed cake.















KengLong, Doris & birthday boy, Kayven.



Nice car.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment