Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Movie Date with L

I had a date with L today. He rode over to my place to meet me and we took public transport out together. We headed to Marina Square for lunch and to catch a movie together. Lunch was at Jack's Place and I believed L would not want to eat there anymore.

We watched the movie 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩 (You're The Apple Of My Eye) at 4.20pm. This was the first movie that actually made me cry. I guess it remind me of ITE times and my clique, and I just relate to the movie and emotions.

After the movie, we walked over to Millenia Walk and saw Gurmit Singh hosting the Harvey Norman event there. Next, we walked to Suntec and decided to have Gelare waffles for dinner. We ordered one waffle with three scoops of ice-cream to share, my craving for this was finally satisfied after years of not eating it.

He accompanied me to Punggol at 9pm to pick Melody up from relative home and we took a long stroll back to Seng Kang, my neighborhood, together. Spend time downstairs till just before mid-night and he walked us back to my block.

It has been an enjoyable day out with L, probably one of the happiest yet simple weekend I had so far. Looking forward to more happy days ahead.



This is only half of how much stuff in the storeroom.



My dressing for today.







































Our lunch at Jack's Place.



Our first movie together ended with me crying.



Tried to snap a picture of Gurmit Singh but iphone's camera zoom is lousy.



Gelare ice-cream waffle is loveee with a cup of Mocha iced-blended.



Beautiful Christmas tree outside Suntec City.



Random picture of L & I for today.



Melody wearing the I Love Mom set I bought for her.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment