Thursday, November 24, 2011

The usual home days

Nothing much to post about. My family knows about L and I already. They were okay with it, except my Dad. Was very angry till I cried but I am okay now because I felt better after the long phone call from L. I love him, he never fails to make me go to bed with a smile every night.

Tuesday...



Love gave me this yesterday, its nice.



Mee tai mak dry for lunch.



汤圆 for dinner.



Cutie Melody.



Melody lying beside me.

Wednesday...



Love gave me this some time back and it taste great, super yummy, one of his favorite snack.



Wonton mee for lunch.



Melody snacking as usual.



My love, My life.

Thursday...



Chicken cutlet hor fan for lunch.



Feeling the warmth wearing the jacket from my love.



The man who never fails to make me smile at the end of the day before I go to bed.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment