Monday, November 14, 2011

A day with L again

I took bus 86 to Seng Kang from Yio Chu Kang and took MRT to Boon Keng to wait for Fion's break time to have lunch with her. Her break time was pretty late today, we had lunch at Bendemeer Market & Food Centre I think.

After her break ended, I met L at Boon Keng station and we took MRT to Dhoby Ghaut to catch the movie, Tower Heist. Accompanied L for a simple late lunch after the movie at Kopitiam.

We took MRT back to Yio Chu Kang and sat down to chit-chat to past time. Bout 7.30pm I went back to bring Melody out to meet L and we took bus to AMK Central. We had dinner at McDonald's. And took a long stroll back to Grandaunt's home together.

I appreciate how he spends time with us despite being tired and takes public transport for us. Hehe.



A cup of hot tea in the morning to start my day.



This book accompanied me while peas alone waiting, Zac Efron is loveee.









With Fion during her break time.






Lunch with Fion, then with L.






Melody & L having a bonding session.






Our dinner at McDonalds.



Too much carrying of Melody caused this.



A video to show how bias Melody can be. She love feeding L so much but refused to feed me at all.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment