Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Date with L

From today onwards, I shall stop counting how many days had pass & how many days I have worked. I see no point in remembering. So I should just forget about it and move on in life without letting the incident bring me down.

Work was a little more interesting today as it was one of my boss, Andrew's birthday. His wife, Kelly, pulled me along to join them & another boss, Bernard, for lunch. They planned to have Teo Chew porridge buffet which was very famous but it was only available on weekends. Ended up having salad buffet & adding on a main course at a cheap rate.

After work, I met Latiff at Paya Lebar station and we headed to Tampines Mall for dinner. After deciding for a long time, we finally settled down at Pasta Mania for dinner. After dinner, he took bus 27 with me back to Seng Kang and we decided to chill at Starbucks till it was time for me to head home.

He walked me home about 10pm. I thought of bringing Melody down so L could see her but she was asleep when I reached home. In the end, asked L if he could wait and shortly after, Melody woke up & I brought her downstairs. L left for home about 12.15am by cab after walking us back.

This was my first night out withL alone and I really enjoyed the simple times we spend together. It makes me feel so much more relieved to tell him about the incident and that it doesn't not affect our friendship.



Grapes given by Ah Rong, the carpenter.



Gyoza from home.



My favorite home-made tuna mayo with egg sandwiches. Only ate two slices & gave the rest to L.









Salad buffet at $9.90 with additional main course at $3.50 for lunch at Cafe Windsor at Windsor Hotel.



With Andrew's wife, Kelly.












Simple dinner at Pasta Mania.



Chilling at Starbucks.



L keeping Melody entertained with his iPhone.



A polariod picture of L & Melody.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment