Friday, November 18, 2011

Double Date for Dinner

Thank god it's Friday and I'm loving the weekend ahead. After work ended, I went over to Punggol to bring Melody back from relative's home. I pushed Melody on her stroller and walked back to Compass Point to meet L, Jeannette and QiHao for dinner at Swensens.

After dinner, we decided to go to the Pasar Malam beside Rivervale Plaza so we walked there. Nothing much to see so we sat at a block next to Jeannette's block to chill. We came up with a very last minute plan, decided to stayover at Jeannette's home for a night with L and Melody.

Left Melody in the care of Jeannette at her home while L and I walked back to my home. I took my stuffs etc and left home again. This time he rode over to Jeannette's place while I took a cab. The night spend together with L was great.



Lunch for today.





















My Melody for tonight.






Melody & I.


















Jeannette Mama & I.


















L entertaining Melody as usual.



Jeannette snapped a shot of Melody & I feeding L.



Managed to snap a group shot of all five of us.



Latiff & QiHao.



The charming boy, Latiff.



Jeannette Mama.



Jeannette's boyfriend, QiHao,

































Our fulfilling dinner at Swensens.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment