Monday, November 21, 2011

Double Date for Dinner again

B came to meet me at Paya Lebar and we took train to Nex together. Met QiHao there and waited for Jeannette to come. We had dinner at Sushi Tei. The food was great, it had to be since the price was great too. Headed to NTUC to buy stuff and B took train back to Seng Kang with me and send me home. Simple night but I am happy to have been spend four days in a row with my love.



My simply lunch for today.



H-Two-O to replenish energy.



Me with my favorite Gong Cha drink.



Just before we start eating.









Qi Hao & Jeannette.









With my boy during dinner time.






We both loved this picture of us alot.



Shot with my little cutie pie.



Melody pushed her shopping cart into the toilet.

































Our yummy food at Sushi Tei.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment