Saturday, November 26, 2011

Roy's Birthday Celebration

Today, I packed my messy room for the entire morning till evening. Jeannette came over to my home at about 7pm and I just finished packing only. Prepared and we headed out together with Melody to meet QiHao at Compass Point. We had a quick dinner at KFC.

After dinner, QiHao left and we took cab over to Punggol, Tebing Lane, to meet Roy and his friends at Hai Bin Prawning for his advance birthday celebration. Jeannette and I stayed there till about 12.30am and we booked a cab to go home. It was a tiring day.



All the stuffs I had to pack today.






Before & after of section one.






Before & after of section two.






Before & after of section three.



My collection of perfumes/fragrances and I still have two other different types.



Simple stuffs for Jeannette.



Gift from Jeannette & QiHao for Melody's birthday.



The dress for her birthday.



Melody looking good in her new dress.



Jeannette & Melody.



My baby girl.






Melody & I.



Our dinner at KFC.






Me, myself & I.









Jeannette & I.









Melody was a cranky baby after her late nap.









Shots of the soon-to-be birthday man, Roy.



Snap shot of Roy & Jeannette.









Me posing with the new iPhone case I just changed.



Jeannette & I again.



The amount of hard liquor for a night.
























Shots of the liquor tonight.



The office has a changed of it's interior design.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment